Wednesday 2 February 2011

Race Day - Mold Model Car Club Night - 01.02.10

Not got much chat from the meeting tonight to be honest, I raced both my usual Shark and the Chunk and was busy, busy, busy!

Starting with the Shark......  I tried my new Emax 4950kv motor today geared at 16/49 and the car came off very cool after 5 minutes (well cooler than normal), I was that impressed with it I think I may start with the motor on Sunday at Swansea.  Overall I lost the final to Tony Bishop due to an error and then no marshalling!  Overall though Bish and I were very close overall, and there was nothing in our fastest laps, Bish was also driving his new Carisma

Now on to the attraction of the night the Chunk!  On the slippy sections the car wanted to spin donuts and it took alot of throttle control to keep the car pointing in the right direction!  I got more and more used to the car as the day went on and in the end I managed to lap within 1.2 seconds of my best Shark times!  Around the Broughton track tonight that would have only have been around a lap slower, amazing!

Bring on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment