Sunday 30 January 2011

UPDATED - Nearly Time For Chunk!

It's fair to say I am quite excited! Dan Osbornes Chunk was posted special delivery on Saturday morning and should be therefore with me tomorrow!

All I have to do is fit my receiver as well as find somewhere for the ariel tube to live and away I go!

I'm hoping to debut the car (debut for me that is) at Broughton on Tuesday night, I can not wait!

Many thanks to Dan for letting me run the car while he is not there!!


UPDATE 07:07 - Due to the efficient Royal Mail delivered Chunk this morning, I just need to get home and fit ariel tube then this time tomorrow we're on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey space hopper Kinwald, did the Chunk arrive? Let us know how it fares at Broughton on Tuesday :)

    PS: Mold has its club section on UKMRC now :)

    ReplyDelete