Friday 4 February 2011

Race Day - Ellesmere Port Club Night 04.02.11

At this weeks club night I will alternate between both the Chunk and the Shark.  I am doing this for a couple of reasons.  Firstly I need practice with the Chunk ready for Swansea but secondly and most importantly it's going to be touch alternating from 2wd to 4wd on Sunday so I may as well try it!

I have experience in moving between one class to the next when racing Indoors 1/10th so I know the difficulties that this will have, with 2wd, especially on slippy conditions, you have to be very gentle on the throttle, whereas 4wd you can power round.  I think 2wd suits me more with this although if I need to get some quick clean laps in then I may over push on the throttle.  At least with 4wd I can only drive to easy but then I'd fall into the bracket of Tony Bishop and the consistent (slow) laps ;-) (Only joking Tony)

I'm planning to start with Chunk in Practice and Round 1 and then move on to the Shark and so on.  I'll only change this depending on breakages, batteries, etc....Basically go with the flow and decide on the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment