Friday 11 February 2011

Race Day - Ellesmere Port 11.02.11

After finishing the rebuild I have brought the car to Ellesmere Port and I'm hoping for a stress free night. No breakages, no hassles, just a chilled nights racing!

Then I saw the track and checked that there 9 in the heat! It could be a long night!







Round 1
Despite the carnage this was a routine race and comfortable win, the night starts off as I want!

Round 2
Spoke well too soon!! Started off really well again but then disaster as my wheel came loose so I had a 2 lap pit stop! Fastest lap though

Round 3
Another fairly clean and quick race for me, plus keeping out of the way of carnage helped me to a win with a new FTD.

I remembered as well tonight that I took the front roll bar off the other week, I would like to try it but I can't be bothered. Looking forward to Chinese and Beer when I get in!

Final
A relaxing end to a relaxing night! An early error allowed Dan and Gav through. Gav rolled straight away and then Dan came together with a back marker which allowed me to a lap and a half win, more importantly it was the fastest lap that counted!!





A relaxing night with little issues!

It was good to see young Morgan Rham running the Tony Bishop Long Wheel Base Shark, it will take some getting used to for him especially as he was using someone elses transmitter too but he was looking good on the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment