Sunday 12 December 2010

What Car Racing do I do??

Hi, my name is Andrew Jones, 28 years old and have been competing in my hobby of Radio Control Model Car Racing since 1990, 20 years in the making!!

I am a member of the BRCA (British Radio Control Association) and a member of Ellesmere Port Off Roaders and Oswestry Radio Control Car Clubs.  Please check out the clubs at the following links:

EPOR - http://epor.webs.com/
Os - http://www.oswestryrcc.com/

I currently ply my trade in 2 classes of the BRCA, the ever popular 1/10th Off Road which I have been racing since day 1 and more recently started to race in the Micro class which covers both 1/16th and 1/18th scale cars.

Racing Honours
It's fair to say that the hobby can be taken seriously at times and I have been fortunate to achieve some good results, well good results in my eyes!

1/10th Off Road
5 Time National 'B' Finalist
2 Time End of Season British Regional Championship Top Qualifier
Regular Top Ten Finisher in the BRCA Mid-West Regional Championships

1/16th Off Road
5 Top Ten Finishes in 6 National Meetings
3 Time Top Qualifier in 6 National Meetings

As I said above, I am quite happy with those stats but there are far more impressive stats out there so there is plenty of scope for improvement, only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment