Monday 7 March 2011

Hereford Micro National

I've not been able to blog so far on yesterday due to not really recalling what went on through the day!

My 4wd was rubbish and if it wasn't for Steve Guppy and Mike Sanders then i wouldn't have even made the final, a further complete rebuild on the car is needed! Back to my chassis and all plastic parts like the good old days! There was also other documented events that surrounding me and at the time I was annoyed but the plain and simple fact is it's 24 hours later and life has moved on, roll on Ardent!

As for the Chunk well that was a different kettle of fish for me! Qualifies and finished a superb 2nd overall behind Craig Harris, it wasn't for a back marker in the A Final I would have been closer an you just never know, I did hold the fastest 6 laps in the final. We changed the springs on the shocks as the day went on and that made a massive difference, next meeting we'll have a play with shock positions and see what we can learn!

Overall a frustrating day but I'm still sitting 2nd overall in 1/16th 4wd and a guaranteed top 5 finish which I would have took at the start of the season.

Let's see what happens at Ardent!

No comments:

Post a Comment