Sunday 13 March 2011

Back in Shark Business!

Well after a couple of weeks of Micro turmoil my LRP Shark appears to be back up an running.

After a snapped Prop Shaft at Hereford forced me to start running my spare and followed by me stripping down my original car I've not had my Shark running right. This was shown after my C Final finish at last weeks National.

This week I've once again stripped the car down and replaced 2 Hinge Pins, 4 Screws and most importantly a driveshaft that had seized and was not working!

Ellesmere Port on Friday night proved to the start of the comeback trail, this resulted in a last place finish though due to a lock nut popping off one of the rear links. A bit disappointing but more importantly the car worked!

Still, Ellesmere Port was providing one more issue and that was the in the form of the read wheels lifting slightly under fast turning. The day after the club night I reduced the length of the shock shaft to it's minimal length and I'm ready to go at Southport Club Day.

With a little over 2 weeks until Ardent National I could do with this solving the problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment